Club Layouts

VENTNOR

Posted on

Isle of Wight Railway Ventnor station was the most southerly terminus of the Isle of Wight Railways. One of four companies which operated on the island, opened on September 10th 1866 and was absorbed by the southern after the big four amalgamation in 1923. The line closed from Shanklin on April 18th 1966. The station’s […]

Club Layouts

FARLEIGH DOWN 7mm 09

Posted on

Farleigh Down was originally built by Paul Levy & Ellis Johns from N+DMRC. They had a combined interest in Narrow Gauge and Military layouts and decided to build a layout loosely based on MOD sites such as Dean Hill and Chilmark. Paul had the original idea when he saw a newspaper article on the closure […]